Creasy Dies

. Creasy Dies .

- The Warming -

- feat. E.V.E, Moon Elixir, [keke], Naminoke, Zibska & friends -

No God I am,
but acted like one.
I have laid the cards,
I have spit my guts.

No God I am,
but have built as one,
monuments of eternity
and used machines
with no dignity.

Here I am,
No God I am.

J.C.
  
 flickr
ROQUAI INOSHISHI boar bento (Japanese Zodiacs Boys) @ MP & IW

HER
Zibska Bussaba *lips @ TSA
CURELESS [+] Dragon Halfbreeds / Dragonwhiskers PURE
CUREMORE Selenopolis /  Maschinenmensch, Roboria & Robotrix
Moon Elixir Valhalla - 1 - Lara - Rose Thong - RARE @ store
*N* BellFlower Rez Clr3 @ WLRP
E.V.E Swing Alma Hat Salmon Pink Glow [GIFT] @ C4
E.V.E {Apocaliptica} Cyber Snake Chains [G/G] @ Memento Mori

DECOR
[ keke ] Aquilegia @ Uber
E.V.E {Poison Rain} Synapses Fishes Gacha @ C4

2017/05 & 06 EVENT | LINKS